Who we are…
Providing an environment for students and individuals to learn and experience cycling, skating, biking and other wheeled activities in a student managed business setting, modeled through Christian principles.
- Recycling – Taking unwanted bikes and re-purposing for resale.
- Repair Center – Repairing and re-purposing bikes from the community
- Sales – Selling re-purposed bikes store, online, partnerships for resale
How do we do this?
People – Wheels – Community
– We are using paid staff and volunteers to create a cooperative environment for people interested in wheeled human powered sports. We will be holding clinics and other opportunities for people to experience and learn the variety of nuances around wheeled equipment.
– We will specialize in Bikes – BMX, Road, and Mountain Bikes / Skateboards and scooters we can help ya out…
– Not only will we work to build relationships with our volunteers but also our customers and the greater community. This is through individual and organizational partnerships.